Here's the report from Phaedra's 2 month appointment to the doctor:
Weight: 9lbs. 11oz. --10th percentile
Length: 22 and 1/2 inches --40th percentile
Head circumference: (I didn't catch the actual measurement) --5th percentile
Everything else: Healthy, healthy, healthy!
She's about the same as (if not a little smaller than) Eleanor was at two months, which surprised me because I thought Phaedra was bigger.
She got all her two month shots, and Eleanor got a flu shot, so it was quite a day!
Some people have wondered about the little red mark on her forehead. It's a birthmark. It wasn't there when she was born; it showed up a week or two later and has gotten darker since then. It's nothing to worry about, and it will probably fade completely by the time she's five. It's not because we hurt her head somehow.
Maybe you have cookie cutter kids after all?
ReplyDeleteThanks for looking up my blog. Just so you know, I have left several messages with our sisters, but haven't recieved a call back!
ReplyDelete:( I'll try again today.
I look forward to getting to know you better also!
I took Liam into the doctor yesterday because he's been stuffy forever and at one month he was 10 lbs 14.5 oz. Definitely not like Larissa. She was much smaller!
ReplyDelete