We're still alive. The kids are sick, but we're still alive. I couldn't stand to blog on Grant's macbook while I waited for my laptop to arrive. Trying to view pictures was so annoying! I couldn't find any way to just scroll through pictures. I had to open each file individually. So, instead, I just took a vacation. Now, it has been so long since I last posted, I'm going to have to get back into the habit! My new laptop arrived last week. It's smaller than my last one since we no longer use our laptop as our only source of TV/movie viewing. It's much more convenient for quickly moving it off my lap to run after kids. I'm liking it so far. I have to get used to Windows 7. This is what it looks like:
Mine is the red one. Isn't it cute?
Why did you need to buy 3?
ReplyDeleteI thought you might want one for Christmas. Oh man! I ruined the surprise!
ReplyDeleteI Wanted RED!
ReplyDelete