I’ve been rather absent. I was doing so well for a while. I was actually going to try to post every day for a month, but I got rather burnt out. I knew if I slipped for one day, I’d have no motivation to blog regularly. I don’t know how some people do it. Combine that with a week long visit with family from Utah, and I’ve been completely off the radar. I’ll try to get back to somewhat regular posting again soon.
hi girly,
ReplyDeletei sent a little package of things for you with elder tolley. i hope you get it sometime. if you don't i'll know he kept it all for himself, the punk.
don't worry about blog guilt. the blog is there to serve YOU. take care!
I've been the same way. I have a ton of pics and stories to blog about, but it's hard to find the motivation and time when there are so many things I could/should be doing. Just do what you can, and don't beat yourself up! :)
ReplyDelete