Matt. Laurie. Brennan. Callie. Connor. Ethan.
My brother and his family came from Utah to visit us, starting last Saturday. They used to live here in Oregon, so we are really close. They haven't visited us in Oregon for three years, so we have been busy catching up and making new memories. It has been so good to have them here, and I am sure all of us are exhausted from all our activities. They left today. Pictures and details will follow after I catch up on some rest.
My brother and his family came from Utah to visit us, starting last Saturday. They used to live here in Oregon, so we are really close. They haven't visited us in Oregon for three years, so we have been busy catching up and making new memories. It has been so good to have them here, and I am sure all of us are exhausted from all our activities. They left today. Pictures and details will follow after I catch up on some rest.
pheew! I was getting worried :) Glad you were having fun.
ReplyDelete