Kari and I, after a long time of saying we should do it and never doing it, put together a reunion to bring people together from our old university ward in Corvallis. The reunion was on Saturday, and it went really well. We were so happy so many people were able to come, and it was so good to see so many of our old friends. I regret that I didn't get more pictures of people. I was a bit distracted. Eleanor chose that day to be the day she decided she didn't mind wandering off long distances away from her parents. I could tell that she tried to keep track of us, but she had other, sometimes stronger motivations such as dogs and playgrounds. I guess she just felt comfortable with all the other kids around. Grant or I always had an eye on her, but I'm afraid I wandered off to chase her in the middle of too many conversations. If you were at the reunion and felt like I barely talked to you and then lost interest because I walked off, I'm so sorry. I wasn't bored with you! I was checking on my daughter. It was so good to catch up and talk with some of my friends that I hadn't contacted in probably three years!

This is one of the times she wandered off. I was watching her the whole time, but she got pretty far away and didn't seem to mind. She was a girl on a mission! I had to use my zoom to get this picture.


The little boy is Heather Donalson's son. I'm leaving little ones' names out, just in case.

Tyler and Shonda Barlow and one of their sweet little daughters.
Jodi and Hubert Morrison's son, enjoying the dirt. They also have an older girl.
Amy (Reich) Morrison and her baby daughter and Bethany (Stark) Madden.
Like I said, I'm sorry I didn't take more pictures. Kari got quite a few, so you'll have to look at her blog for some more familiar faces. Thanks to everyone for coming!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be shy! Leave a comment! I read all of them.