Saturday, March 22, 2008

P.S. We were in Utah

Cough--Cough--Atchoo!
Wow! There's a lot of dust that has settled on this blog. Eleanor and I just got back from a trip to Utah. We left with Grant on the 12th (he flew back last Monday to get back to work). I hadn't been able to blog because I was so busy preparing several different projects for my family in Utah. I couldn't even mention that I would be unavailable for a while because our arrival was planned as a surprise for my dad who celebrated his 60th birthday (and I couldn't blog about it and ruin the whole thing). We had a great time; we didn't even let the cold we all caught right before the trip ruin our fun. I'm looking forward to posting pictures and telling all about it as soon as I get a chance.
Until then, sorry the blog was out of commission for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave a comment! I read all of them.