We had our ultrasound today, and here's what we found out. . .
As you can see, Eleanor is still enjoying her time as the center of the universe. She really seemed amazed by the ultrasound. I think it was good for her to see an ultrasound when the baby was looking more like a baby than just a blob. It seemed to confirm to her that Mommy really does have a baby in her tummy. Tummy, uterus, same diff, right?
So, we're really excited that the next member of our family is a
Girl!
For the few of you who voted girl on the poll, feel free to pat yourself on the back and refer to yourself as the "prognosticator of prognosticators" for the next few days.
Hooray for you guys!!!!!! What names are you thinking of?
ReplyDeleteYay! Now the stigma of only having boys in the Matthews family will officially be squashed. So far, your Matthews family is all baby girls! And, now you don't have to buy a whole new wardrobe for this little one. Are you telling names?
ReplyDeleteHmmm. No names yet. We're not completely decided, and I know too many other pregnant women right now to go handing out ideas, if you know what I mean.
ReplyDeleteJocelyn...congrats...that's so exciting!!! I didn't even get a chance to see you at church today but I'm so excited for you.
ReplyDeletePS...you can share your name ideas with me...I'm not preggo...LOL!
It'll be fun having 2 sisters to be close and share rooms together! Congratulations! We are thinking of making ours a surprise, but it's tough waiting and I'm not sure how much I really like surprises after all.....we'll see.
ReplyDeleteI knew it would be a girl, it's a gift. Of course it's a 50/50 guess...congrats.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! That is so exciting. Two girls...nothing better! :-)
ReplyDeleteDon't share the name...it's fun to keep it a little secret! :-)