Monday, July 7, 2008
A Girl and her Dog
We're getting settled in at my parents' house. Lane has been indoors much more around here than he was at our house. Because of that, Eleanor has been enjoying having her doggy around. Poor guy. I can't feel too sorry for him, though. Even when she's really pestering him, and I move us to play in another room to give him some space, he seeks us out. That dog loves people. I guess all that matters to him is companionship. He doesn't seem to care about the quality of that companionship. I'm glad to know he's so patient with her.
We convinced my parents to upgrade their internet to DSL rather than dial-up. It's not the high-speed cable that I've been spoiled with in the past, but it's something. Now that things are settling down a little from the move, I should be able to post some more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like Eleanor found a playmate! So cute. I am glad you are settling in at your mom's. House hunting is so stressful, taking time to find the right one sounds like a good idea. I don't think there is "the perfect" house though. We are in the middle of redoing our landscaping we have hated for four years-Finally! Good luck on the hunt!
ReplyDelete