Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Welcome Baby Sister (Phaedra Noel)

For those who frequent our little blog you will quickly notice that the wit, humor, and general intelligence of the blog has quite suddenly disappeared. Before you go wondering what happened to Jocelyn and get unnecessarily concerned, it is not she who is to blame for these unfortunate changes. She recently made me, Grant, a contributing writer--sorry.

I know I would be kidding myself if I thought any of you actually care to hear my thoughts and comments, all you care about is: WHERE ARE THE PICTURES!

So please join me in a loving welcome of our newest family member: Phaedra NoelShe was born September 2 weighing 7 lbs and 1 ounce, 20 and 3/8 inches long.

Despite my amateur photos taken in a rush and with very few hours of sleep I think you will all be able to tell how adorable she is!

Thank you all for your love and support!

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!! Cant wait to see her in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Guys! She is really cute! So maybe you "labored" on labor day, or something like that! How fitting......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo hoo! Welcome baby Phaedra Noel!! Love her name, by the way! She is absolutely amazingly adorable. Congratulations Jocelyn, Grant and big sister Eleanor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations you guys!!! Is this early...or right on time? She already reminds me of Eleanor a little bit...what do you guys think? Well done Jocelyn & Grant...she is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! She is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAHHHH!!!! I'm so excited. She's so beautiful.
    Hope everyone is doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Job Matthews family. We love you and are so excited for you. She is a beautiful little girl. Hope to see her soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys. She is adorable. Isn't it amazing how your kids can look so much alike but look so different. I wish we lived closer so we could see her and hold her. Finally another girl cousin for my boys. I think they need that. They run and scream when they see anything girly, they need more girl exposure ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment! I read all of them.