Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I have to Wonder

Sometimes, I have to wonder what goes on in Eleanor's head. She got done playing this morning, and I noticed her toys like this:

Was her little farmer family getting prepped for a big family group hug?

Were they all lined up for a family photo and just got lucky that I happened to come along? "Cheese!"

Are they a zombie family that just exited their graves?

Are they calling out to their dear family pet, Mr. Turtle, as he performs death defying acts in the wheel barrow, reaching for him as he goes rolling down the perilous hill?

Are they studying the mess before them and wondering who will clean it up, planning and dividing up the work before they begin?


And this happy bunch that I found after she went to bed tonight is no doubt the pose they use at the end of the theme song to their sitcom. The baby must be leaning there because he's still too young to stand. Little sister was in a foul mood, and no matter how hard I tried, I could not get her to look at the camera.

1 comment:

Don't be shy! Leave a comment! I read all of them.