Saturday, April 10, 2010

Article of Faith #10

Eleanor has been working on her articles of faith in primary. She has amazed us with how easily she memorizes them. She has passed off all of them through number 10, and now we’re working on number 11. She can’t exactly recall any article of faith on demand once she has passed it off, but she remembers the most recent one for quite a while. Here is a video of her doing #10, which she passed off about two weeks ago; the video was taken the morning before church the day she passed it off. She can still tell it to you, even though we are working on #11 now.

2 comments:

  1. #1: GREAT JOB Eleanor!
    #2: I love this video. Just the way kids talk sometimes is the best! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job Eleanor! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment! I read all of them.