Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A New Blog in the Galaxy

Well, I finally broke down and started another blog. I mostly did it because there are some online contests that ask you to do a blog post, but I didn’t want any old stranger being directed to our family blog. I doubt I’ll win any of those contests, but it’s fun to participate. The new blog will encompass many of my interests; I’ll probably post my projects there along with photography stuff and other things that tickle my fancy. I might put a similar post on this blog if I really want some of my family to see it, so if you end up reading both, sorry for the repeats.

But really, this is just getting started. I might make big changes to the whole thing or scrap the idea altogether. We’ll see.

This is what it looks like so far if you’re interested:

The Spare Time Continuum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave a comment! I read all of them.