Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Movie Night with Grandma

Last week, while Grant was in class one night, we invited Grandma over for a movie night. We got Beauty and the Beast from the library; the girls had never seen it before. We all snuggled in on the couch and watched together. What a pleasant way to pass a long evening without Daddy!

110111_0001-1aI didn’t get much of the snuggling action with Grandma around, but that’s okay. I know how good it feels to have those two little girls cuddled up on your lap, and I wanted to let Grandma enjoy it. The girls liked the movie. I don’t think it scared them too much. Eleanor cried when Belle was reunited with the Beast. I wasn’t sure if it was because it seemed like he was dying or because they were back together until she choked out, “I’m just so happy.” My sensitive girl.

110111_0005110111_0006

Whenever we watch Beauty and the Beast now, Phaedra says we are having a movie night, even if it’s first thing in the morning. She requests the show by asking for a movie night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave a comment! I read all of them.