Just the other day, Eleanor sat down with the little art tote I made her for Christmas and started drawing. She threw out a few attempts before she got to this and decided she was happy with it. She did this all on her own. I gave her no assistance or input until she said she was finished and showed it to me.
This is Eleanor dressed as Word Girl. If you look closely, you can even see the yellow star on her chest, and her yellow cape behind. I thought it was very good. I love how she made the shape by shading instead of drawing an outline and filling it in.
And since I’m sharing her art, I have to show this one. It has been on my fridge for a year (maybe even two!) She was just barely starting to draw things that actually looked like they were supposed to be something. She brought this one home from church one day.
When I asked her about it, she said, “It’s me in a green wind.”
It’s one of my favorites.
The following photos are for no reason at all except for the fact that Phaedra saw me taking pictures and requested that I take pictures of her. I don’t turn down a willing participant!
Wow, I am impressed with Miss E!
ReplyDelete