This evening, I was playing with Curtis, and he gave me a real good chuckle. He has laughed before, but only once or twice when with Grant or Eleanor. I have always missed it when he has let out real laughter. When I play with him, he usually grins big while giving me a happy little grunt. One time, he even got the hiccups when I was tickling him because he was having so much fun but didn’t know what to do with the emotion. I have been waiting and waiting for him to give me a real, honest-to-goodness laugh.
It was worth the wait. He laughed. I laughed. He laughed a little more.
He gave me one loud chuckle. The rest of the time, he laughed rather softly while watching me laugh.
I just love this little boy so much. I love watching as he slowly reveals bits of his personality. I love how he coos and blows raspberries to talk to people. I love his smile and his masculine little body, so different from the girls petite forms when they were babies.
I am smitten.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be shy! Leave a comment! I read all of them.