After my last post about Curtis’ milestones, he quickly accomplished another one. Remember how I said he wouldn’t be going far because he couldn’t roll back onto his back? Well, just two days later, that Friday (March 2nd), he rolled onto his back. He only flip-flopped that day, going back and forth without really traveling any great distance. The next day, he rolled a few times in one direction, and I could tell he was quite pleased with himself. Since then, he still only rolls onto his back once in a while after great concentration. If he’s fussy at all, he just stays on his tummy until someone rescues him.
He had to prove me wrong that he could get onto his back. It will be interested to see once he starts actually using his skill to get around. The girls will have to be better about picking up their tiny little toys, that’s for sure.
I’ll have to see if we can get a video of him rolling over sometime. He’s really quick to flip onto his tummy now.
cuteness! I hope you get a video of that! How funny that he did that right after you said otherwise!
ReplyDelete