We spent last weekend in the heat at a family reunion for Grant's mom's family. While much fun was had, and I took many pictures, I want to start with the babies. In 2011, we had 7 baby boys born into the family. Here is a picture of 5 of them from oldest to youngest:
Eman, Mason, Harrison, Curtis, Owen
And this is what we had to do to get this picture. 1, 2, 3 . . . Plop your baby and run!
And after a few shots with them staying in one place, Mason was on his way out. That foot to the head did not improve Eman's mood. And check out that cheek poke Owen is giving to Curtis! Ha ha!
Mason's mommy tries to intervene. The younger ones are just chillin.
But Mason was decidedly done. That's okay. We managed to get all of them in there for a moment, happy or not. (Eman was having a rough day--with the temp over 100 that day, I certainly couldn't blame him.)
The younger guys are just wondering what's going on.
This is one of the boys absent from the picture. He’s 3rd in line if we have all 7 boys. He wasn't there on Saturday when the picture was taken, and when he was there on Sunday, Eman was gone. The other boy missing, Brad, who is the oldest, lives out of state, so I don't have a picture of him.
Aaron
Being held by his older brother, Daniel.
And this little guy was the youngest at the reunion. I think he’s only about 6 weeks old.
Henry
Sleeping on his uncle’s shoulder
And I got a few extra shots of Owen just for fun.The hardest part about baby pictures is choosing which one I like best. They have so many adorable expressions.
This sweet little girl, born early 2012, was just so content to be plopped on a blanket where she could gaze at the sky or whatever was above her and coo and jabber to herself. I think that with 5 older siblings, she’s just happy to have a little alone time.
So cute! And great pics too! I love Curtis in them the most! He is just hanging out like "Dudes, Mommy does this all the time, it's best to just be cute and get it over with."
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures! I hope it's okay to grab them for my blog!!!!
ReplyDelete