Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Another One?!

130202_0004Eleanor yanked out another tooth Saturday morning (Feb. 2nd) before breakfast. It was wobbling around in her mouth, and she was getting tired of trying to eat with it. She spent some time trying to pull it Friday night before bed and was disappointed when I told her she had to quit and go to bed even though she hadn’t managed to get it out yet. So first thing Saturday morning, she was in the bathroom yanking on it again before breakfast.

I’m a little bummed I didn’t get a picture of her while it was still loose. She could push it forward over her bottom lip and close her lips so she just had that one front tooth sticking over her lips. It looked hilarious! The main reason I didn’t get a picture of it was because I honestly thought I had more time. The tooth didn’t seem that close to coming out when Eleanor started working on it. I guess she’s more determined/brave than I thought.130202_0001130202_0002130202_0003

I had to include these other pictures that I took of her because this girl just cracks me up. It’s been fun to listen to her try to talk with no front teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave a comment! I read all of them.