Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A Flower in Her Hair

On Sunday, my mother and Gary came over to visit, and we went walking around the neighborhood. As we were admiring the dogwood trees in bloom, we picked a couple of blossoms. Eleanor looked so pretty with a flower in her hair.
In case you didn't notice, I got a new haircut. I love it! All that unhealthy hair got chopped off and I'm left with soft, healthy, lightweight hair. (And I think it looks pretty cute, too.)
We stopped by the park for some playtime on our walk. . .
I love Grant's face in this one. There's a guy who is happy to be a dad and happy to see his daughter enjoying herself. Grant is such a good dad. He already has such a good relationship with Eleanor and helps me with her so much. I am so blessed!
Eleanor loves to swing; it makes her squeal and giggle.

Guess what else she loves. . .

Check out her right leg. If she gets nervous at all going down the slide, she just throws on the brakes; she stomps down one or both feet or sticks a foot against the side of the slide. Sometimes she makes it to the bottom in one slide, and sometimes she goes halfway and then the other half.



She told us when she was done with the slide, but she wouldn't let us leave the park without going back for a little more swinging.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, these pictures are great! And your hair does look fabulous! How fun to have hair to put flowers in. I'm looking forward to the day when Audrey has hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! And I love your hair! I'm a little jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair!!!! Your daughter isn't to bad either :) What a doll!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment! I read all of them.