(Audrey, Eleanor, Larissa)
We spent some time at the Waterfront Park today with Kelli, Larissa, Kari, and Audrey. I got a bunch of cute pictures that I'll have to post later. It's late, and I need to get to bed, but I just had to show off these adorable girls. They'll be heartbreakers as soon as they turn 30 and their daddies finally let them date (until then, their daddies will keep investing in firearms).
Larissa looks so tall in this picture, but I am sure she is older. I love your little ones curles. Thanks for checking out my blog.
ReplyDeleteEleanor is actually a day older than Larissa. You wouldn't know it because Eleanor is so small for her age. She gets it from her daddy. Audrey is 11 months and Eleanor and Larissa are about a week away from being 19 months. Kelli likes to let the record show that she was due before me. We both went past our due dates; Kelli just went MORE past her due date than I did. He he.
ReplyDeleteThanks for setting the record straight Jocelyn :) Larissa does look like a giant though!!! And what do you mean their daddies will invest in firearms?! We already have a small arms cache!! J/K
ReplyDeleteHa ha! I said their daddies will "keep" investing, not "start investing! We're all currently well protected, but I'm sure that doesn't stop them from thinking they need more.
ReplyDeleteThat's so funny! They're smart! Those are some cute girls!!
ReplyDelete