I'm backtracking again. Oh well, I got behind. These are from the Saturday before Halloween. Grandma Matthews invited all the kids over to make cookies.
Eleanor wasn't very tall on that stool.
Everyone got a chance to help. Caleb was the only one who wasn't there, but he showed up later and got to make some.
As Dana predicted, the boys were only interested for about two batches before they lost interest, but Eleanor stuck around and got to help all by herself. Grant took this video. I try and try to remind him not to take sideways videos. We're going to have to get a program that can turn them. I couldn't leave this one out, though (in spite of my dorky voice on it) because you can hear Eleanor making her favorite exclamation of the day: "Noree make mess!" At first, she seemed concerned at the mess they were all making, but then she just was having fun. She said it over and over. Noree make mess!
Rolling out the dough all by herself.
Isaac shares some of his Spanish vocabulary. Please excuse Eleanor's excessive nose-licking. She had just started into her cold the day before. I almost didn't bring her because I didn't want her to get the other kids sick, but everyone said they didn't care. Just as Dana finished making the icing, Eleanor sneezed right over the bowl. My apologies!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be shy! Leave a comment! I read all of them.