Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Last Year's Cold

I always look forward to a new year. It feels like a fresh start. I can set goals and tell myself I will actually keep them this year. I was looking forward to welcoming our new year with a post, and catching up on all the action I haven't blogged over Christmas. Unfortunately, Eleanor and I got sick on the 31st, and we have been ever since. So I haven't had a chance to welcome 2008. I haven't written down any goals. I haven't started off the year with great accomplishments. I'm stuck in the muck from 2007. So, if you need us, we're here trying to get rid of last year's cold. If I'm up to it, I'll try to do some of last year's laundry and dishes. Then I'll take down last year's Christmas decorations, and then I'll think about finishing some of last year's Christmas presents (obviously late and getting later every day). And, if I ever get around to it, I'll post on my blog about last Christmas. How's that for resolutions?

1 comment:

  1. Well that's no fun, I guess when you're sick,I don't have a life. Now I'll be bored until you get your act together.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment! I read all of them.