Friday, January 2, 2009

a few words from the baby

Look at me! Look at me!I'm on my tummy! Guess how I got here? Yup! All by myself!


I started on my back, and then I got to my side and kicked my legs and poof! I'm on my tummy. Who would have thought! I accomplished my new year's resolution on the first day. My sister had better watch her toys. I'm going to really be moving soon. Now if I could just figure out what to do once I get on my tummy. . .
My mommy caught it on video the second time I did it. She was too busy cheering for me to grab the camera the first time. I'm so awesome!

Oh, and I think I'm working on growing some teeth, even though my mommy keeps saying it's just too early.

2 comments:

  1. I love her little leg kicking. She was so proud of herself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She just keeps getting bigger and bigger everyday. Where does the time go?! She's so adorable

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment! I read all of them.