Grant invented this game with Eleanor when she was just a young toddler, and she has always loved it, begging him to do it again and again. He “staples” her to the wall and then removes the staples and catches her. He started doing it with Phaedra a few months ago, and she enjoys it just as much as Eleanor did. I don’t think I ever got a video of Grant stapling Eleanor, so I’m really glad I got one with him and Phaedra.
This is a picture of Grant stapling Eleanor when she was about 17 months old. Incidentally, she still asks her daddy to staple her, and he does it a few times before she gets too heavy for him. When she asks me to do it, I just have her stand against the wall. There is no way I could hold her up with one arm. I can barely hold Phaedra up like that!
Ha that's so cute! How did he ever come up with that? I love it and obviously the girlies do too!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! And the bottom picture of Eleanor looks so much like Phaedra!
ReplyDelete