A friend of mine just opened shop on Etsy. She has some gorgeous accessories for women, girls, and babies. Check it out.
What I like best about her shop is her adorable model for the baby headband. She came over the other day and snapped a few shots of Phaedra, and she shared the photos with me. But, you’ll have to look in the sold section to find this one, of course. Stuff sells like hotcakes when you use an adorable model like my baby girl!
When I was getting ready to do this post, it occurred to me that I have never featured Etsy shops on my blog. I have a sister-in-law and a cousin who have shops, and I was going to also link to their shops. When I went to get the links, I saw that one shop seems sold out, and the other I can’t find. So, if they get up and running again, I’ll be sure to show off their talent, too.
So darling!!!!
ReplyDeleteLook at that big smile, she so beautiful.
ReplyDelete