We had to run some books back to the library yesterday, and it was such a nice day that I couldn’t stand to force the girls to come straight home with me. We’ve had plenty of cabin fever build up from all the time we spent sick. So, we dropped in on Studio Grandma. We actually found her in the studio, in the middle of an art class (I can never remember her schedule). Eleanor happily joined the class and started on her own work of art. I didn’t get any pictures of Eleanor since I didn’t want to alarm any of the students’ parents by having them go home and say there was someone taking pictures at class. I’ll have to get a picture of her with her finished project. It should take a few weeks for it to dry, considering how much glue she used.
Phaedra and I went outside to play, and I did get a bunch of pictures of her. It was so pleasant out there in the sunshine, so I just kept on clicking photos while she played. When Phaedra wants to play outside, she begs, “Wug! Wug!” It sounds like she’s trying to say rug, but she’s really saying work. That’s what she calls playing in the sandbox and doing other things outside. I don’t thing I’ve ever heard her say work in reference to anything indoors. She just loved all the time she got to spend working yesterday.
A girl and her dinosaur.
It looks like the dinosaur is trying to chew her hand off. “I know you’re big, but I can still eat you! OM NOM NOM. Don’t you walk away from me. I’ll chew your arm off! OM NOM NOM. If I could just get through this jacket . . .”
Okay. Enough thinking like a toy dinosaur.
She’s getting more aware of the camera. She was saying, “cheese,” while shrugging her shoulders. Of course, even when she says cheese for the camera, she won’t look at it.
I love her mussy curls.
My, what sharp teeth you have.
See! My camera wasn’t broken (wink, wink).
I'm really glad your camera isn't broken. I am just thinking of all the cute pictures of the girls we have missed over the last several days. (Wait, with all that puking I'm glad to miss out!) Glad you are all on the mend. Eleanor, it was sure fun having you here for a sleepover on Saturday night!Come back soon. Mr. Cozy is hungry again!
ReplyDeleteGrandpa M
I love her mussy curls too! :)
ReplyDelete