We went to my mother's to celebrate Mike's birthday last night. She has some new baby chicks. Eleanor calls them peep peeps 'cause that's what they say. She likes to look at them, but for short periods of time.
I did not tell her to kiss this one. That's just too much affection for a chicken if you ask me.

When she starts feeling uncomfortable, she tells things, "bye, bye." She's telling the peep peep she has had enough of its company. She does this to people, too. If I can't get her to say hello to strangers, I know I can at least get her to say, "bye, bye," or at least wave. Little do they know it's because she's enthused to get away from them.
Giving the bear a snuggle.
She's about to "steam roller" the bear. I taught her this one time playing on our bed. It's how she often tries to get Grant and me to get up out of bed. She's our little steam roller. She tries to say the words, but it comes out really different. I'll have to listen to her say it a few more times before I can describe how it sounds.
Cute little chicks! I laughed out loud over your too much affection for a chicken comment! HAHAHAHA
ReplyDeleteI love her pigtails. I wish Larissa would sit still for five seconds so I could even attempt to put some in!
ReplyDelete