Grant joined a bunch of guys to go shooting on Saturday, so while the daddies were away, we decided to get our kids together for some fun. We went to the park out by the Winco in South Salem. The name still escapes me. Kari brought Audrey, Kelli brought Larissa, and Alicia stopped by with her sister, Celinda, and daughter, Paige.
Eleanor, Kelli with Larissa, Paige, Celinda, Audrey, Kari.
I got home and looked at this picture and kicked myself. The kids wanted to sit on these after seeing Celinda on one, so it soon became that 4 of the 5 had people sitting on them. I said it would just be perfect if someone filled the last one, and Kari helped Audrey fulfill my wish. Well, duh! If I had just asked Alicia to hop in there with Paige, I would have had our entire group. I can be such a space case sometimes! Plus, I worry about being too pushy about making people let me take their picture. I know I always have my camera out, and I just hope I don't make people too uncomfortable.
I don't know if you can see it, but Audrey's face is SO adorable in this picture! She has such a cheeser grin on her face!
I got home and looked at this picture and kicked myself. The kids wanted to sit on these after seeing Celinda on one, so it soon became that 4 of the 5 had people sitting on them. I said it would just be perfect if someone filled the last one, and Kari helped Audrey fulfill my wish. Well, duh! If I had just asked Alicia to hop in there with Paige, I would have had our entire group. I can be such a space case sometimes! Plus, I worry about being too pushy about making people let me take their picture. I know I always have my camera out, and I just hope I don't make people too uncomfortable.
I don't know if you can see it, but Audrey's face is SO adorable in this picture! She has such a cheeser grin on her face!
Later that evening, we went out to the Old Spaghetti Warehouse with Nate, Kari, Audrey, and Kari's mother, Connie. The girls ate like champions! They were loving those noodles. Eleanor was trying to twirl her fork to pick up the noodles just like Daddy does, and Audrey was slurping the noodles into her mouth, one after another. Kari could hardly keep up supplying her with more noodles. That's the best I've ever seen Audrey eat.
Eleanor is really a copy-cat lately. She will do anything the other kids do. If they squeal, she squeals. She is definitely being a little follower lately. Even with Audrey, who is six months younger than Eleanor, she lets Audrey take the lead. If Audrey runs around squealing, Eleanor watches and mimics. Even when Audrey trips and falls down, Eleanor watches and copies the fall. I'm afraid if all her friends jumped off a cliff right now, Eleanor would get a running start. Hopefully it's just a phase.
Those pictures are wonderful! You really caught some great moments. Could you send me those pics of Audrey? I absolutely love them!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had so much fun! Those pics of Eleanor and Larissa lying on the blanket are to-die-for cute!
ReplyDelete