Here are some videos of feeding the geese:
It's hard to hear her in this one, but she notices the geese flying above and waves, "bye bye, geese." Then, she says, "Hi geese," to the ones next to her.
This was one of those moments when I wanted to be rolling on the ground laughing, but I did it inwardly instead while comforting my child. She was just walking along when a car spooked the geese and they all flew for her. I should have kept filming, but as soon as I saw what was happening, I rushed to shut it off and get to her. The whole group went flying and barely cleared her head. I can't imagine it would be pleasant to have geese bigger than you flapping their wings right toward your head. There wasn't anything I could do, though, besides explain it to her and tell her she was okay. At least they didn't knock her over. It made for a really funny video, though, and Grant and I shared a chuckle once she was feeling better.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be shy! Leave a comment! I read all of them.