
december 13th, 14th & 15th 10am-8pm
december 20th, 21st & 22nd 10 am-8 pm
I just wanted to let everyone know about the Matthews' annual holiday pottery sale. If you happen to be in the Salem area in the next few weeks, or if you're struggling trying to come up with the perfect gift for someone you love, you should definitely come take a look. My father-in-law, Duane Matthews, is a professional, local ceramic artist who also teaches classes at Chemeketa. He hand throws beautiful pottery and has some really neat ash-glaze pieces this year. He has pitchers, bowls, platters, mugs, pie plates, etc. Feel free to call ahead to ask about specific items or pricing or to get directions. There is no sign on the studio, so just walk right into the big red building. Also, if you can't stop by during one of the posted times, feel free to call and schedule a time. Leave a comment with your e-mail or e-mail me directly, and I'll send you the address and phone number. Don't miss it!!

We went last night and I got Mike a mug for Christmas. I love all of his stuff. I got myself something too. It's amazing!
ReplyDelete