Phaedra has grown up so much lately. She now insists on standing on the stool in the bathroom just like Eleanor does. After several scuffles, I moved the less-used stool from our other bathroom into the main bathroom so they each have a stool on which to stand. She stands up there, barely able to reach her chin over the counter, and she brushes her teeth back and forth the way she sees us do it. She wants me to hold her up to spit in the sink just like Eleanor does. She reaches to rinse her toothbrush off when I turn on the water (of course, after rinsing, she slurps the water off the toothbrush).
The jeans she’s wearing in this picture are 18month. There only barely a little long, but the mostly look like they fit. I can’t believe it. I don’t think Eleanor actually wore those jeans until she was almost two. More and more I am realizing lately that she’s not a little baby anymore.
When I saw that picture of her, I had to do a double take to make sure it was Eleanor. They look a lot alike!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she is that big!