Sunday was Adelynn's blessing. We all went over to Stu and Care's afterwards to visit and have some food.
I should have gotten more pictures, but sometimes I feel awkward shoving my camera in people's faces when it's not my house, not my get-together. I really failed by not getting one picture of Adelynn, but she was sleeping or being held the whole time. Carolyn got some good ones; you'll have to check them out.
On the way back from Stuart and Carolyn's, Eleanor started babbling, "doughey, doughey." Grant and I tried to figure out what she was talking about. I thought she might be trying to say "doing" or something like that. We speculated for a moment until it dawned on me: we had just passed Dunkin Doughnuts! After swim class on Saturdays, we have gone out for doughnuts a few times, and Eleanor really loves it. That's all it took for her to memorize what the place looks like and associate it with yummy food. You would think we made her into a junky or something!
After that, we went to Grandma Cline's (or Grandma Bock-bock's) for dinner and to play some cards.
And finally, here's a picture I fiddled around with using one of the sample programs on my computer. I think it looks pretty neat. The original is below on one of the beach posts if you want to see the difference.

I really like the way you played with that picture! What program did you use?
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of Eleanor dancing on the table! She's going to be the next American Idol!
ReplyDeleteHi Jocelyn! Good to hear from you! We check your blog too. I'll have to link yours up on our homepage. I do blog, but sometimes I go in spurts....It's fun to see what everyone's little family is doing though. Huh? Blogs are such a fun way to keep up with people from the Institute. Amy & Phillip don't have a blog, but they are getting ready to have their second baby. Take care, Jodie
ReplyDelete