Apparently I'm not keeping up with my blogging to meet everyone's standards! I'm in trouble for not posting pictures of Grant's new car the day after we brought it home. So, I ran out in the drizzle as soon as I finished dinner to snap a few pictures with the last hints of daylight. I hope this post will redeem me.
Yep, Grant finally has his very own car again, and it's a pretty sweet ride. No more "hoopty" for this guy; he's driving a Mercedes. Here's a look at Grant's new car. If these pictures don't show enough, you'll just have to come see it in person.
Yep, Grant finally has his very own car again, and it's a pretty sweet ride. No more "hoopty" for this guy; he's driving a Mercedes. Here's a look at Grant's new car. If these pictures don't show enough, you'll just have to come see it in person.
We can't really call his car the hoopty anymore since it really isn't a hoopty. At first, I experimented with morphing the name hoopty to somehow be a name for a classy car, but hoopty is as hoopty does. So, since Grant isn't into naming cars, I decided to dub the Mercedes "Sadie." I know, it's a bit girly, but classy cars are usually called "she," right? Besides, I know she'll never become the "other woman" in Grant's life.
My Bragging Rights:
When we took the Mercedes for a test drive, we left my Jetta in their car lot. When we got back, the car dealer said he could have sold my car three time while we were gone. He was just itching for us to trade it in, but there was no way I'd part with my "Dub-yuh." The deisel engine cars are worth so much right now. We could get the same price we paid for my car if not more if we sold it right now, but we're going to keep it.
WOW look at you guys! Fancy smancy! Congratulations! We should get together again soon and we'll have to check it out in person.
ReplyDeleteNice try Grant!!! Bring it back and park it in the driveway where it was- (very carefully), put the keys back on the counter... and ask next time before you take my car!
ReplyDeleteDad