We went to yet another reunion two weekends ago, and I'm just now getting around to posting pictures. The Mills family is my mother-in-law, Dana's family. I didn't get a ton of pictures, but here are some of them.
And now for the talent portion...
I just want to make it abundantly clear that I am only related to these people through marriage. That guy singing his heart out? That's Jonathan. He's single, ladies!
The Matthews' talent.
Carter seemed like he was either confused by the whole thing, or he wanted to be a part of it.
Daniel enjoying S'mores.
I was wondering what the boys sang while upside down. Fun. I didn't even recognize Eleanor in the first pictures. Her hair looks so different not all done up that I thought it was a different child!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you issued a disclaimer for yourself on our talent video, Joc. After watching that I wouldn't want to be related to us either, even through marriage!! Hahaha! :)
ReplyDeleteHahaha! You know I was just kidding about that. I've got enough crazy as is that it doesn't hurt to claim a little more! If any of you find it too embarrassing, though, I'll delete it. I don't want you to think NOTHING is sacred with me. I just thought it was cute. If there's ever something you don't want blogged, though, no problem.
ReplyDeleteno, no, I don't mind! just look at the pics of me with the snorkel in my mouth :P
ReplyDelete