Friday, April 17, 2009

A Sunny Day

Well, this happened almost three weeks ago. I guess that shows how behind I am at blogging. We finally had our first sign of spring with a sunny day. It was a beautiful day, even though it was still rather chilly. We took a nice Sunday walk, and we finally got to go to the park in our neighborhood. When we first moved here, we were too busy with house and baby to go to the park, and then it turned winter and was too cold to play at the park. So this was an opportunity we had been excited to take. Eleanor walked with us on the way, pushing her doll in a toy stroller. On the way back, she wanted the stroller, so Phaedra got the baby carrier. It's a good thing Phaedra is happy either way!

1 comment:

  1. your girl are getting so big. i love to read about them. they sound like they can be big charaters.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment! I read all of them.