Later, we all went to Cafe Rio (a must when in Utah) and met up with Haley and her sister Logan. After dinner, Beth and Paul went home, and we went to Haley's grandparents to let the girls play a bit. Haley is one of my very best friends ever. We have been friends for ten years. I used to stay at her house all the time when she was living with her grandma. She had two beds in that spare room where she lived, but we always shared a bed because the other one was covered by her laundry (usually clean). We did everything together. We were partners in crime, a shoulder to cry on, the first person either would call before making plans. People used to always ask if we were related. We would answer, "Yes . . . NO! Man!" I love how we pick up right where we left off when we see each other or talk. Time and distance have no claim on this friendship. I keep trying to convince her to move to Oregon so we can be closer. I'm not giving up.
Still playing together happily when we returned.
I love that last picture of you two. You both look gorgeous!
ReplyDelete