Monday, September 14, 2009
Jumpin' Jacks in Utah
On Wednesday, Beth and I took the kids (my girls and her boys) to Jumpin' Jacks to play around for a while. Phaedra had a blast. There were some areas that didn't have slides where she could just bounce and crawl around. She loved it. Whenever I put her down, I was afraid I would have to go in after her to get her back. Eleanor loved it, too. She eagerly went down the first slide she saw Isaac go down. It was a really fast slide. Eleanor got a bit spooked, and didn't want to go down a slide again. She still enjoyed herself, and she eventually ended up climbing up/going down a curved slide quite a few times. I tried going down one of the other slides with her, but she still didn't like it. Oh well. She's a very cautious child. She still had fun.





After I put the girls to bed, I got to go pick up Grant at the airport. His flight was supposed to get in at 11, but it was delayed 45 minutes. That was a late night! I had told Eleanor that her daddy would be back when she woke up in the morning. We were sleeping in the same room with the girls. Around 5 in the morning, Phaedra woke up and cried. It made Eleanor stir a bit, so Grant dealt with Eleanor while I was working with Phae. Eleanor groggily opened her eyes, saw him, and said, "Mommy, Daddy came back!" Then, she went right back to sleep. First thing in the morning, Phaedra got up, and as soon as she saw Grant, she started saying, "Da! Da!" so excitedly as she snuggled and patted him. The girls were so happy to see their daddy again. I was sure glad to have him back around, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be shy! Leave a comment! I read all of them.