Thursday, December 3, 2009

Eleanor

I think all I’m going to manage this month is the pictures.

DSC_0140a

DSC_0147a

DSC_0142a

DSC_0186a

What Eleanor would rather be doing than having her picture taken.

1 comment:

  1. AAAAAAAA!! And I LOVE these!! And I totally owe you an apology on the photography class. First I should tell you that that class filled up ridiculously fast, before I was even done registering. All that ended up being open was a dumb class out in Dallas... that I did actually sign up for so that I at least get started. I'm going to show up at the first day of the daytime class at Chemeketa and see if I can get in. And if for some reason I CAN'T take that Anatomy & Physiology class at the Oregon School of Massage (a night class) then I will try to get into the night photography class that you're doing. Does that make sense? I'm so sorry... I know, I'm such a poop head! I do wish I could take a photography class WITH you!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep me posted... my new camera is giving me fits, by the way... I need help!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment! I read all of them.