This is winter in Oregon! Where is all the rain?
We keep shocking each other all day long. Our family room couch has become an epicenter for static. The girls are always rolling around on it, and this is how they look afterwards. It has been way too cold for Oregon, and we could really use some humidity!
Agreed! I'm not used to needing lotion. Want to go back to being low maintenance!
ReplyDeleteThis is hilarious, I love these pictures! Also, I was ecstatic when I first moved to OR and didn't have to slather the moisturizer and yet still peel. I suffered through the last 4 winters in Wisconsin and now that I'm back, OR is NOT cooperating.
ReplyDelete:P
Hey, Jocelyn, remember you're originally a Utah and Arizona girl, you should be used to the dryness. :)
ReplyDeleteDon't feel bad about all of the shocking each other. James has to touch something before I let him kiss me (because that really hurts). I went to answer the phone in my bedroom the other day and shocked it so bad that the caller ID no longer works and you can't dial out on it anymore. Then Zac tried to turn the DVR off down stairs and shocked it so bad it only works with the remote now. I'm afraid by the time this winter is over, nothing in my house will work anymore. :(