Saturday, February 6, 2010

Healthy Marriage Communication

Grant and I have reached a new height in our communication.

We always head to our room at the same time to brush teeth and go to bed. The past few nights, I’ve found that these times are a wonderful opportunity for quality communication. As soon as Grant has mouthwash in his mouth and is starting to swish, I quickly babble off anything on my mind that would otherwise cause him to tell me I’m crazy or say, “I told you so.” Then, if he looks too tempted to comment, I barricade the sink so he can’t spit. I know our marriage is more healthy because of my efforts to share with my husband :)

5 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great idea! I am going to have to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwhahahahahaha!!!

    You totally rock.
    I love this post. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is probably the *BEST* post I have EVER read. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's hilarious, I love it. I was on the phone with my Mom and had to read it to her. We had a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! I love it. I'm going to have to go right out and buy a huge bottle of mouthwash for my hubby.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment! I read all of them.