Monday, June 28, 2010

Mother and Child

(Photo: 100627_0025-1a)

I just love pictures of a mother and her baby.

I snapped this one of Grant’s beautiful cousin and her baby yesterday evening while we were in Silverton visiting family.

I intended to blog more tonight, but I just realized I have some church responsibilities that really need attention. I didn’t want to go without blogging at all since I’ve been blogging every day for 10 days now. That is a really long streak for me! I knew if I broke it tonight, I’d be less motivated to keep going. Exercising has not been going as well as the blogging. I’m blogging during the time I used to try to exercise, and I just can’t manage both. I’m going to have to try to find a balance or a time during the day when the kids will allow me to do one or the other.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! It's your neighbor Amanda :) Found your blog and I love reading it! You take such great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment! I read all of them.