We just got back last night from a wonderful stay at the beach. I’ve been trying all day to stop wishing we were still there. I took this picture right before the first time we went to play on the beach. Eleanor was so excited to get to the beach that she actually cooperated and looked at the camera –and smiled! The girls had plenty of time to play on the beach, and I had plenty of time to do what I love: take pictures of them. I’ll be trying to narrow down how many photos I want to post for the next several days, but I’m sure it will still be picture overload. If that doesn’t keep me busy enough, I have to work on some of my photo archiving to make more room on my memory cards if I want to take any more photos. I’ll try to make time and get something posted unlike other trips when I have had so many pictures I loved that I became so overwhelmed trying to choose which ones to blog that I never got around to posting any at all. Wish me luck!
P.S. In case you haven’t been back to notice, I added links to the recipes for the molten chocolate cakes at the bottom of the previous post. Enjoy!
beautiful girls!!! I'm going to go check out those recipes! AND a trip to the coast=heavenly!!!
ReplyDeleteThe website I was quoting is http://photofocus.com/ I wish I could take some classes (maybe when kids are done being had :) ) and get a good camera, but you deal with what you have! :)
I cant wait to see all the fun things you did at the beach, I miss it so.
ReplyDelete