I made these flower corsages to give to our mothers. I started a brown one for myself, but we’ll see if I ever get around to finishing it. You can find the tutorial on how to make the corsages HERE. We gave the yellow one to Grant’s mom and the pink one to my mom. Also, they each got a yummy chocolate bar from World Market.
While I worked on my mother’s flower, Grant helped the girls put together felt flowers to give to their grandmas. I only caught a few pictures of them working on them after I finished my project. Eleanor loved putting them together, and she did quite well on her own. Phaedra loved spilling the buttons all over the place and choosing which flowers Grant should put together.
Once they were done, I had the girls hold their flowers for me to take a few pictures.
I’ve decided I LOVE this dress on Phaedra.
Sniffing their flowers.
I love Phaedra’s scrunched up sniffer.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be shy! Leave a comment! I read all of them.