Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sense of Style

After the girls had a bath Saturday morning, I was dressing Phaedra in the living room (I dress them where I can catch them), and I called out to Eleanor to see how she was doing with getting some clothes. To my surprise, she replied that she was all dressed. She said, “I even found a shirt that matches my pants!” Then, she came out in this:100501_0003

She even pointed out how they match: “See! The pants have flowers and the shirt has flowers.” She had wanted to wear those pants the other day, but I told her the shirt that matches was in the laundry. Apparently, she found the perfect match on her own.100501_0006

100501_0007 Phaedra couldn’t wait to get into the pictures.

100501_0008 Silly sisters.

100501_0012 Phaedra was begging for my camera, so I helped her take a picture of Eleanor.

100501_0013 Then, I helped Eleanor take a picture of Phaedra. You can see how Phae feels about taking turns.

100501_0015 100501_0016 So, Phaedra got one more turn, but I didn’t try to convince Eleanor to pose for it. She gets tired of being in front of the camera. This is Phaedra’s cozy. After that, I got Phaedra a much needed nap.

By the time Phaedra got up, I had had a chance to wash some pants for the girls. Phaedra’s pants were only temporary until I could get some jeans washed for her. I’ll admit, I asked Eleanor to change clothes that day, but I let her wear whatever she chooses on days we don’t leave the house (and even some days that we do).

1 comment:

Don't be shy! Leave a comment! I read all of them.