Tuesday, March 27, 2007

--Finished Project #2--

I made these booties for Carolyn, for her new baby girl. I'm really happy with how they turned out. Now, if I could just finish the blanket I set out to make her months ago!
Carolyn's baby, Adelynn, was born on Friday. We went to see them in the hospital on Saturday. I was so busy holding Adelynn and talking to her that I forgot to get any pictures until the last minute. I only snapped one photo right before we were about to leave. I don't think she was happy to see us go. . .
She really is precious. Her parents have pictures of her when she's more content. If I get any more, I'll be sure to post them.

1 comment:

  1. you're a stud. Those are so cute! I'm thoroughly impressed!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment! I read all of them.