Tuesday, March 20, 2007

--finished project--

I made this receiving blanket for a friend who is about to have a baby boy. I have to document the projects I do because I give so much away that I have nothing to show for all my work. I've always told myself I would start a "project journal" and tell all the details of the project and who received it, etc., but I haven't gotten around to it. For now, this will have to do.


This is my friend, Jeannie Wilhelm, who received the blanket. She is due April 16th to have her first baby boy, Cedric. I'm not sure that's how they're spelling it, though. I usually get pictures of people opening the blankets I give to them, but I was distracted. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the blanket you made for Taylor!!! It's the perfect size for cuddling up with the baby!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment! I read all of them.