Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Saturday at Grandma's

We went to Grant's parents' Saturday evening, and since it was warm(ish) out, the kids played outside in the sandbox. This was actually Eleanor's first real sandbox experience because last summer, she wasn't so mobile and still put everything in her mouth. This time, she got to really explore the sandbox. It took a little self-control on my part to not freak out about how dirty she got, but I am getting better.


SHE wasn't so sure about getting dirty at first.

She's wondering if it's her turn with the lappy yet.

Grant must have been trying to get an artsy picture with this one.


Carter is explaining to her the concept of scoop and dump.

I think she got it.
And she really likes it. She scooped up sand and watched it dump out of the shovel over and over.

Mesmerizing.

Have I mentioned Eleanor likes helping?
After dinner, Eleanor volunteered to help Grandma with the dishes. By this point, she had already handed all the silverware to Grandma one-by-one.
How do you like the new kitchen walls? I think the green is much better than that old wallpaper.

1 comment:

  1. Good job Grant. That WAS very artsy of you. Those flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment! I read all of them.