Finally!

Eleanor's new cousin, Joel David. Well, he's new to her, anyway. Michael and his family finally made it up here to see us all! Lucero got all her paperwork to come to the U.S., and we finally got to meet her and David last night. Isn't he a cutie?

Primos traviesos.
(Troublemaker cousins.)
Eleanor and David playing in Grandma's drawer.


We finally get him here, and look what we do with him! Just kidding. He saw the dog exit the kennel and decided it looked like a fun place to explore. Eleanor watched in dismay at first, because it never occurred to her to do something so uncouth. Then, worried that he was having more fun than him, she joined him. They are NOT locked in there. Eleanor was opening and closing the door. She would laugh every time she opened the door. I tried to get a picture, but she moves so quickly that they all turned out blurry.

See? Blurry.


Michael and Lucero.
This isn't the best picture because of lighting, but I had to have proof that they are actually here. I'll get a better picture next time I see them.
Did I mention we are SO SO SOOOOOOOOO happy they are finally here? We have been waiting WAY too long to meet Michael's new wife and son!
YAY!! They're here. and pictures!!
ReplyDelete